What Is HealthCoach4Me?
HealthCoach4Me is an easy-to-use interactive Web site designed for people just like you—people who want to take charge of their health, but who need a little help along the way. There are 2 main components of the site: the Health Library and My Coaching Plan.
With the Health Library, you can:
- View and download helpful information about getting and staying healthy
- Learn more about a particular health topic or medical condition
- Understand your medicine, what questions to ask, and why they’re important
- Work effectively with your healthcare provider
With the My Coaching Plan, you can:
- Choose a health goal or goals that you would like to see improvement in
- Break your health goal into small steps
- Track your results using interactive assessments, quizzes, diaries, checklists, and action plans
- View your progress over time on your personalized dashboard
- Receive coaching messages and tips to help start you down the path toward reaching your goals
- Request support messages from your family and friends
- Choose how often you want to receive reminders, via email or text, from your virtual health coach
Why Should I Register on HealthCoach4Me?
By registering on HealthCoach4Me, you can access all that this site has to offer, including My Coaching Plan, which is available only to registered participants. With My Coaching Plan, you can select health goals that are meaningful to you and receive education, tools, and support to help you reach them.
Register now. There is no cost associated with using this site!